2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Details

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help with bell ringing. We have filled all spots. I thought we had both doors on Wednesday but we only have one. Because of this, we have enough girls. If your daughter would still like to come, please do. This way, we can change out and some can go in Wal-Mart and get warm for awhile.
I have found out more about our family we are going to help for Christmas. The mother is a single parent. She has been for around four years. Her husband left one day and she does not get any support from him. She has a 8 yr old girl and a 14 yr old girl. I do know that she works and is also working on her GED. She does exhaust all available resources for her family and seems to make it stretch most months. I am trying to find out what any specific needs are. We have $200 to shop with. If anyone would like to donate more money or gift cards, it would be appreciated.
We will go shopping next Wednesday (Dec. 10th), right after school and then return to my house. The girls will be having dinner at 6:30, then wrap presents for the girls. You can pick the girls up (from my house) around 8:00.See next post for directions and map.
Let me know if you have any questions.
thanks..
Babbi

No comments: