2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Need your measurements ASAP

Hello,

I am in need of your dancers measurements to order their navy skirt and white tank. The company making them sizes by exact measurements. Here is what I need:

Chest - Directly across the center of their chest, the largest part.
Waist - Their true waist, above their belly button right below their rib cage
Hips - Across their hip bones or the largest part of their bottom.

I also need to know if your dancer has a long torso or is long waisted. I believe most of them are proportioned fairly average. They have ordered our fabric, but cannot start sewing until I send her this info. We are trying to get the uniforms back in time to have pictures in them, so please send me these sizes ASAP. Thank you.

Hope you are having a great summer.

Angela Givens
Algebra I and Discrete Math
Blackman High School

No comments: