2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Practice

I first want to begin by apologizing for cancelling practice yesterday. Mrs. Holl was schedule to supervise it, but her back went out and she could not get out of bed. I had previous obligations with my children at dance in Nashville at 4:15. We are going to practice today, because not all of the dancers know the dance, and it is going to be performed tomorrow at the pep rally. Very seldom do I change practice times, but with Labor Day and the negotiation meeting, I was trying to work everything in and have us prepared. I understand some dancers are involved in other activities here and elsewhere and I hope this does not conflict too much. We will not be attending the meeting tonight, unless you want to go individually or your dancer chooses to go after practice. Everyone that knows the dance and can perform it with the occasional minimal mistake will perform at the pep rally. If your dancer still does not know the dance, she might not be dancing tomorrow at the pep rally. They will all still perform at the game.

We will continue to learn dances quickly, so they need to practice each night at home. If you ever want to video the dance so they can watch it, please come by toward the end of practice and you are welcome to do this.

Sorry for any confusion this week.

Angela Givens
Algebra I, Honors Statistics,
Honors Discrete Math
BHS Dance Team
Blackman High School

No comments: