2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures and Performance

I have rescheduled pictures for Thursday, Oct. 30th at 1:00 pm. We have an early release day on Thursday and I am hoping all the girls can help transport each other to Michael's in Smyrna. The attire and all will be the same. The lighting should be better since it is in the middle of the day. Sorry about last Thursday, but Michael's does not have an inside studio big enough to take the girls pictures.
Also, this Saturday I need the girls at the Murfreesboro Civic Plaza by 6:00 pm. We are scheduled to dance at 6:20 and will be ready to leave by 6:40. To find the Civic Plaza, park in the downtown library parking garage and take the steps upstairs. You are in a garden area, then go toward your right and the Plaza is in front of City Hall. I will be at the top of the steps to meet the girls at 6:00. Thank you for letting them do this charity event.
They know what to wear, so I will see them and maybe you at the ballgame tomorrow night. If you have any other questions let me know. Thanks.
Angela Givens
Algebra I, Honors Statistics,
Honors Discrete Math
BHS Dance TeamBlackman High School

No comments: