2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures

This coming Thursday I will be going with the girls to get their pictures made since Mrs. Givens had to be at the school for meetings. I will be available to take any of the younger girls who cant drive or might not have transportation. Please let me know if you would like for your daughter to ride with me. I know alot of parents have set work hours and might not be available during the day. I can pick them up or bring them home if needed. I will also bring all items that were loaned to us during Homecoming. I apologize for not getting them back earlier. I left to go to the beach that afternoon and didn't get back until the next weekend. Since then, it just slipped my mind.
Thanks.
Babbi

No comments: