2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dance Team Supp

I am forwarding each of you this email so you can stay informed of what is going on with the dance team supplements. I am going to the meeting tonight, but will have to leave by 6:00 to get home to my children (my husband has open house). If any of you want to come or your children want to come, they do not need to wear their uniform, but their BHS dance team t-shirt would be fine, then feel free. This is not mandatory and I will not be there the entire time. I just need to let the other schools to know I am supportive on this front. Enjoy reading, it's long.

Angela Givens
Algebra I, Honors Statistics,
Honors Discrete Math
BHS Dance Team
Blackman High School

No comments: