2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Practice Times

Hello everyone,

I mentioned this to your dancers on Thursday, but this week only, I need us to practice from 3:15 to 5:00 on Monday, Aug. 4th and Thursday, Aug. 7th. I received my schedule for this week and we are finished at 3:00 each afternoon. Once school begins on Aug. 11th, we will practice each Monday and Thursday after school at 3:45 to 5:45

I also looked at the group pictures of the dance team on the Michael's website today. click on the sports pictures section and follow through by selecting Blackman High School and then groups and teams. I did not see the individual pictures, but I did not look too hard.

Thanks,

Angela Givens
Algebra I, Honors Statistics,
Honors Discrete Math
BHS Dance Team
Blackman High School

No comments: