2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meeting

Thanks to those that were able to attend the meeting tonight. I think we discussed alot of important. For those that weren't able to attend, I gave out statements. Please ask your daughter for them. We will be giving out items next week and we can't give out items that aren't paid for. I will be at practice on Monday to collect money for those that need to send it in.
--We discussed bags and decided to go with the backpack version for the bag. The price is $15.00 for the bag with NO embroidery. I will price out the embroidery and let you know and then you can decide if you want to have it done.
I have the following girls down that want a bag. If your daughter is not on the list and you want a bag, please let me know.
Ashlynn
Hailie
Jessica
Katelyn
Brianne
Mindy
Lainy
Katie
**Need to hear from Juliana and Danielle if you want a bag. This is optional as it was not stated as an expense in the constitution.
Thanks and have a great night.

--Connie Leifheit 893-9347 home 631-0157 cell cleifheit@comcast.net

No comments: