2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

2008-2009 DANCE TEAM

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Schedule Change

Due to Labor Day being this Monday, we will not be practicing, but we will practice on Tuesday 3:45 to 5:30. Also, there is another negotiation meeting on Thursday at 4:30 and I think we need some girls there to represent our squad. Others are showing up in mass. So, I was also going to see if we could practice on Wed. of next week 3:45 to 5:30. If anyone has a huge conflict with this, let me know. There is no pep rally tomorrow, but we do have one next Friday, so we need the practice time to finish and polish the dance.

One other thing, I received a letter from the student responsible for our yearbook page and she wants pictures. If you take any pictures throughout the year and want to email them to me or send them on a disk, I will get them to her. Thanks for your support.

Angela Givens
Algebra I, Honors Statistics,
Honors Discrete Math
BHS Dance Team
Blackman High School

No comments: